The students learnt a lot of important leadership points. Such as; “Master the Little” which was the main theme for the day. At the National Young Leaders Day there were four main speakers; Nathan ‘Dubsy’ Want, Dylan Parker one of the inspirations behind the movie Paper Planes, Manal Younus & Leonie Mckeon and there was a panel at the end with; Andrew Barnes, Emma Charlton & Durkhanai Ayubi.
Each of these people shared a little bit about what it is like to be a leader and how by mastering the little things we all can be great leaders. It was an interesting and informative day and provided a great insight into different leadership traits.
I learnt that everyone can master the little to become a good
leader. Angus
I learnt that the little things can make a big difference, to
me or across the world. Tyson
I learnt that good leaders must master the little before
doing the big. Nikita
Young Leaders day was a great experience for all of us. The
main thing I took from it was “the little things add up over time.” My
favourite speaker was Dylan Parker and how he taught us to use setbacks as
motivation. Alana

No comments:
Post a Comment